We're heading to Dreamforce to talk sales analytics and location data streams. Check out where we're speaking and come say hello!
Several members of the CARTO team are packing up next week and heading to Dreamforce Salesforce’s 140 000+ person conference on sales and customer success.
You may have read about how we just launched our first location-based sales analytics solution SalesQuest or how we’re integrating with Salesforce to bring geospatial data directly into the CRM. We’re excited to to share more about both of those things in the bolded sessions below as well as participate in other panels and discussions.
Are you heading to San Francisco or know someone who might be? Please come say hello:
Breakout Sessions and Keynotes
We took a look through the extremely daunting session list and pulled out the sessions we’re most excited about. (We bolded CARTO-specific sessions).
- Embedded Analytics: Use Data to Empower Users at the Point of Action
- Embedded Analytics: Use Data to Empower Users at Decision Time
- Fortune CEO Series: The Ocean is Everyone's Business
- A Conversation with Former First Lady Michelle Obama
- The Future of Work with Ginni Rometty and Marc Benioff
- Salesforce Analytics Keynote: Complete Analytics Powered by Einstein
- Location-Aware Salesforce Development
Salesforce’s Einstein Analytics has a full program as well. Here are 5 ways to experience Einstein Analytics at Dreamforce.
Who’s Attending from CARTO?
Several CARTO leaders and Account Executives will be on-site at Dreamforce and they’d love to meet you. Shoot us an email at email@example.com to schedule a meeting:
- Ben Mathew SVP Sales
- Santiago Giraldo Director of Product Marketing @namessanti
- Bryan Spiro North American Enterprise Sales
We hope to see you there!